- This website has a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0); you are welcome to download and share our text, but not to remix or alter the text, or use it commercially, as long as you credit the site.
- We do not set fees for our mahi but ask that our expenses be covered and invite koha in relation to provision of education (receipts can be sent).
- To ensure universal access, we share all our electronic documents in PDF format. A PDF file provides an exact electronic copy of a printed document, regardless of which operating system you use. If you need free PDF reader software, please download it from the safe Adobe Reader website.
- Most of the resources are easily downloaded (eg. for printing on your own computer) by right-clicking the READ MORE button and clicking Copy or Print.
- NWŌ welcomes feedback on all resources. Please send to email@example.com.
- Copyright © on printed materials made available by Network Waitangi Ōtautahi: Permission is given for content to be copied, distributed or transmitted, providing it is properly attributed, not altered in any way, and is not sold for profit.
- Hard copies of seven resources listed below are available to order from NWO. They are
- our NWŌ Treaty and Declaration posters for which we invite koha
- the NW Questions & Answers booklet which has a price attached (@$5 + p&p)
- Briefing Paper on the forthcoming National Action Plan Against Racism which has a price attached (@$5 + p&p)
- both Decolonisation posters for which we invite koha
- Alternatives to Anti-Maori themes in the media which has a price attached (@$2 + p&p)
- Passage of Maori Land into Pakeha Ownership which has a price attached (@$2 + p&p)
- Ngā Rerenga pdf. booklet which has a price attached (@$5 + p&p)
To arrange a supply of hard copies send an email to Network Waitangi Ōtautahi (NWO) firstname.lastname@example.org indicating how many are needed and supplying a postal address. Payments and koha can be made into our SBS account: 03 1369 0284642 00. Please add your name in the reference section.
Hard copies can also be collected by arrangement at Te Whakaruruhau ki Otautahi Christchurch Community House, 301 Tuam St, Christchurch