- All content on this web site is subject to a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NonDerivative New Zealand 3.0 Licence.
- We do not set fees for our mahi but ask that our expenses be covered and invite koha in relation to provision of education (receipts will be sent).
- To ensure universal access, we share all our electronic documents in PDF format. A PDF file provides an exact electronic copy of a printed document, regardless of which operating system you use. If you need free PDF reader software, please download it from the safe Adobe Reader website.
- Most of the resources are easily downloaded (eg. for printing on your own computer) by right-clicking the READ MORE button and clicking Copy or Print.
- NWŌ welcomes feedback on all resources. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Copyright © on printed materials made available by Network Waitangi Ōtautahi: Permission is given for content to be copied, distributed or transmitted, providing it is properly attributed, not altered in any way, and is not sold for profit.
- Hard copies of seven resources listed below are available to order from NWO. They are
- our NWŌ Treaty and Declaration posters for which we invite koha
- the NWŌ Questions & Answers booklet which has a price attached (@$5 + p&p)
- Briefing Paper on the forthcoming National Action Plan Against Racism which has a price attached (@$5 + p&p)
- both Decolonisation posters for which we invite koha
- Alternatives to Anti-Maori themes in the media which has a price attached (@$2 + p&p)
- Passage of Maori Land into Pakeha Ownership which has a price attached (@$2 + p&p)
- Ngā Rerenga pdf. booklet which has a price attached (@$5 + p&p)
To arrange a supply of hard copies send an email to Network Waitangi Ōtautahi (NWO) email@example.com indicating how many are needed and supplying a postal address.
Hard copies can also be collected by arrangement at Te Whakaruruhau ki Otautahi Christchurch Community House, 301 Tuam St, Christchurch